Date:      Sun, 19 Oct 2003 14:36:53 -0700
From:      Jason Dictos <jason.dictos@tapeware.com>
To:        'Alex Povolotsky' <tarkhil@webmail.sub.ru>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Help saving my system

	I was able to mount devfs to the new chroot area and perform a
rebuild of the newly gotten current branch. Then I compiled the kernel and
rebooted into a working system again. The fact that the new chroot area
didn't have devfs mounted to its local /dev directory caused make buildworld
to fail.

Hope that made sense,
-Jason