Date:      Fri, 16 Oct 1998 15:27:42 -0500
From:      Bill Hamilton <billh@finsco.com>
To:        gseward@jps.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Another similar first install

Gil:
I have had no suggestions in this forum.
What do you think about this?:
Create a smallish(80M) partition on first ide (say e: or whatever)
for the "/" mount point. Put the rest on the 2nd drive. That way, the
kernel is presumably on the first drive.
Is the install sophisticated enough to handle splitting in this way.
It appears so from the online help.
Maybe I will try tonight or tomorrow. I will let you know if it works
out for me.