Date:      Mon, 10 Apr 2000 15:42:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Thomas David Rivers <rivers@dignus.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   3.4 apache+php port?

I'm trying to rebuild the 3.4 apache+php port to enable
IMAP support in the PHP portion.

But, when I build it; I can't get PHP to work in the server;
I've got apache build, and when I do

  apache -l

it claims that the appropriate mod is there:

	Compiled-in modules:
  	  http_core.c
  	  mod_so.c
  	  mod_php3.c

and, I've got

   AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .phtml .php3
   AddType application/x-httpd-php3-source .phps .php3s

in my apache.conf, and just to "make sure", I put

   application/x-httpd-php3        phtml php3
   application/x-httpd-php3-source phps php3s

in the mime.types file.

I did notice that the apache package installs apache
as /usr/local/libexec/httpd instead of /usr/local/libexec/apache.
Could that be related?

	 - Thanks -
	- Dave Rivers -

(p.s. please include rivers@dignus.com in any reply)