Date:      Fri, 17 Mar 2000 16:39:43 +0000
From:      J McKitrick <jcm@freebsd-uk.eu.org>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.0 upgrade problems

Has anyone had any problems with pccard modems after upgrading to 4.0?
When my ppp script quit working, i started poking around, and i can't
get any of the serial ports to respond.  cuaa0 at least opens with the
'term' command in ppp, but it never responds to AT commands.

Under 3.4 this was working perfectly, so i can't imagine what has
changed.  I run a Toshiba satellite 4010.

jm