Date:      Fri, 14 Jun 2002 00:47:18 -0800
From:      mystic_mac1@mac.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Internal interface with ipfw.

Anyone got a good working rc.firewall with internal routing rules that
works that they would be willing to loan? My external rules work great,
however, my iif does not want anything to pass from the internal net to
the external, any ideas, or tips? I've been at this all day so my brain
is fried, I've opened all the ICMP, TCP, and UDP and pointed at the
gateway, yet nothing. I've got NATD pushing from the outside and it
works great, and my external rules seem to be doing exactly what I told
them to do, however internally it's a one way street. I'm running 4.5
with a firewall compiled kernel.

His Faithful Servant,
Mark