Date:      Fri, 14 Jan 2000 00:41:26 -0600
From:      "Chris Silva" <bitsurfr@enteract.com>
To:        "Yung Yi" <yiyung@mmlab.snu.ac.kr>, <freebsd-ipfw@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: laptop

You really ought to look at the /etc/pccard.conf.sample file...
You pcmcia nic may be listed... If so, use the PCCARD kernel,
and dump PAO - As you know, PAO only does 3.3-RELEASE, I assume you want,
or are using 3.4

I have gotten to use may laptop *without* PAO ;) I know run 3.4-STABLE

Just me .02 cents