Date:      Thu,  2 May 2002 19:04:53 +0200
From:      johann@broadpark.no
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   WINE + InstallShield Wizard

Hi.

I'm trying to install Business Plan Pro 2002 using WINE.

It doesn't seem to work, however. Here's why:

mybox# wine --winver win98 --managed bpp2002setup.exe
[18:59]
Could not stat /mnt/fd0 (No such file or directory), ignoring drive A:
Could not stat /cdrom (No such file or directory), ignoring drive D:
fixme:win32:PE_CreateModule Security directory ignored
fixme:reg:GetSystemInfo not yet supported on this system
fixme:module:CreateProcessA (C:\windows\system\msiexec.exe,...):
NORMAL_PRIORITY_CLASS ignored
Could not stat /mnt/fd0 (No such file or directory), ignoring drive A:
Could not stat /cdrom (No such file or directory), ignoring drive D:
fixme:reg:GetSystemInfo not yet supported on this system
fixme:ntdll:NtOpenThreadToken
(0xfffffffe,0x0000000f,0x00000001,0x288f2b24): stub
file_set_error: Bad address
file_set_error: Bad address

This is where it stops. Now I really need this application =}

Unfortunately I don't have Windows nor do I have a 2nd harddrive to waste
power on. Repartitioning my existing FreeBSD HDD ... is that at all
possible?

Thanks.

Regards,
-- Johann