Date:      Fri, 19 Mar 1999 14:01:45 -0600
From:      Kevin_Weiss/AUS/Lotus@lotus.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   fstab and zip

I am trying to implement the " mount /zip" command, but I confused on exactly
what should go in my /etc/fstab entry.  Now I noticed on boot up the kernel
notices
the zip as wfd0, but I would think the b/c the zip is set as 2ndary slave, I
would need
a wd3 entry.

Does anyone else have an internal IDE zip? If so, which entry did you put in
fstab?

I have an internal Iomega IDE 100MB drive.  (I saved all my important data on
these disks
during my conversion from Win95 to FreeBSD).  I