Date:      Wed, 06 Sep 1995 11:03:23 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        davidg@Root.COM
Cc:        Julian Elischer <julian@ref.tfs.com>, hackers@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freefall's configuration broken

>  The problem was caused by a mistake - the new libutil.so.2.0 was overwritten
> by an old one from the previous system. Since it was owned by jkh, I think
> we don't need to look too far to find the perpetrator... :-)

Perhaps, but you'll still have me scratching my head as to WHY.. :-{

Everything came from 2.1 stable and I didn't restore anything in
/usr/lib after the install - I only unpacked packages.  I hope that
one of our packs doesn't overlay libutil!  That would be a bummer.

Still, I can't see how it could have gotten replaced.

					Jordan