Date:      Mon, 12 Oct 2015 18:42:00 +0530
From:      Sneha Sharma <onlinemarketing.sneha@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Web Design !!

Hi,

I am Sneha.

We are an Indian based Website Design & Development with PHP Development
and Mobile Application Development and offer services at modest rate. We
have a dedicated team of 55 professional designers and developers with
over 8 years of experience and we thrive on the idea that design makes a
difference.

*Our services at a glance: -*

1.   Website development (Custom Website Development, PHP, Java, .Net
Development, Ajax Programming, etc.)
2.   Website designing (Logo Design, HTML designing, corporate website
design, PSD to XHTML/HTML, etc.)
3.   Open source customization/ CMS (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc)
4.   Ecommerce website development (Magento, OS Commerce, Zen Cart
integration etc)
5.   Web Programming Services (PHP MySQL Development, PHP Frameworks,
JavaScript Frameworks etc)

Do let me know if you are willing to discuss a possible
redesigning/redevelopment of your website or designing new website.

I’m waiting for your reply.

Kinds Regards,
Sneha Sharma

Consultant-Business Development

PROFESSIONAL    TRUSTWORTHY    RELIABLE QUALITY    SERVICE