Date:      Thu, 13 Nov 2003 15:37:46 -0600
From:      Bryan Cassidy <b_cassidy@bellsouth.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RELENG_4_8 to RELENG_4_9 question

I am currently using FreeBSD 4.8-RELEASE and I did a cvsup /usr/share/examples/cvsup/standard-supfile to a RELENG_4_8. I haven't done a build/install world and finished the update of the system. What I'm wondering is sence I did a cvsup to the latest security patches etc for 4.8 should I go on and build/install world or can I just do another cvsup but to RELENG_4_9 and do a build/install world to get update 4.8 to 4.9?

Thanks