Date:      Sat, 28 Oct 1995 18:04:03 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        "Charles B. Robey" <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
Subject:   Make world falling over

I've been trying to make world since Friday night, had several failures.
Each time, by the time I'd had the failure, and gotten back to mail,
Andrey had set up a fix.  I think this time I'm a little ahead, or maybe
my problem is from some other corner.  One machine had a spontaneous
reboot, but the other one shows:

cc -O -DLIBC_RCS -DSYSLIBC_RCS -D__DBINTERFACE_PRIVATE -DPOSIX_MISTAKE -I/usr/src/lib//ibc/locale -DYP -c /usr/src/lib/libc/gen/sysconf.c -o sysconf.o
In file included from /usr/src/lib/libc/gen/sysconf.c:43
/usr/include/sys/resource.h:58: field `ru_utime' has incomplete type
/usr/include/sys/resource.h:59: field `ru_utime' has incomplete type
*** Error code 1

(my mailer might put in extra CRs here, I typed this in)

Anyone know why?  I could use some help here ...

Chuck Robey chuckr@eng.umd.edu, I run FreeBSD-current on n3lxx + Journey2

Three Accounts for the Super-users in the sky,
  Seven for the Operators in their halls of fame,
Nine for Ordinary Users doomed to crie,
  One for the Illegal Cracker with his evil game
In the Domains of Internet where the data lie.
  One Account to rule them all, One Account to watch them,
  One Account to make them all and in the network bind them.