Date:      Fri, 13 Jul 2018 11:22:17 +0100
From:      tech-lists <tech-lists@zyxst.net>
To:        bob prohaska <fbsd@www.zefox.net>, "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: RPI3B+ does not reboot

On 12/07/2018 16:28, bob prohaska wrote:
> I'm still seeing cpu_reset failed on a Pi3 (not +) at r336188. TX and RX only
> are connected, GND is lifted. The Pi's board ground is connected via USB to
> the other four hosts in the ring. The USB-serial adapter is FTDI and has shown
> absolutely no tendency to lock up or malfunction.

Hi,

I don't know if this is related at all, but since installing 12-current
on rpi3 (latest snapshot), it won't come back up after a shutdown -r
now, or from the reboot command. I have to *unplug the power*, wait 30s
[1], then plug it back in for it to come back up [2].

[1] not 10 or 15 or 20s, it *has* to be 30s or over.
[2] snapshot was r336134. in-situ source upgrade to r336215, problem
persists.
--
J.