Date:      Fri, 21 Apr 2006 12:00:11 GMT
From:      Remko Lodder <remko@FreeBSD.org>
To:        zhaorenkan@seedri.com.cn, remko@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-i386@FreeBSD.org, remko@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: i386/96125: if_bridge bug

Synopsis: if_bridge bug

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: remko
State-Changed-When: Fri Apr 21 11:58:48 UTC 2006
State-Changed-Why:
Did you follow the documentation?  What is the configuration
you are using? Do you have the interfaces firewalled? What
do you see in your logfile? (Firewall logfile?)

The current state of this PR is that there is not enough
information to determine what the problem is, so we cannot
fix this.  If we have enough information i can poke the
if_bridge maintainer and ask him to helpout if that is still
needed.

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-i386->remko
Responsible-Changed-By: remko
Responsible-Changed-When: Fri Apr 21 11:58:48 UTC 2006
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Grab the PR so that i can keep track of the feedback.