Date:      Mon, 11 Sep 1995 21:15:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      jrs <jrs@CERF.NET>
To:        John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Comments on first time install and docs.

On Mon, 11 Sep 1995, John Fieber wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Sep 1995, jrs wrote:

[DELETED]
> > 8.  The (I assume) curses lib that was used to create the install program
> >     and pkg_manage is a rather nice user interface for character based
> >     programs.  If it is documented, I did not find it.  But I think that
>
> >     On this same thought, it could be used to implement something similar
> >     to the 'sysadmsh' found on SCO systems.  This again would make it much
>
> I think a number of people hav this on in the pipeline, though I don't
> know if anyone has actually started designing...

Ok.  but is the (curses?) screen handling library/code available to the
user?  I can think of several programs I have now that could benefit from
it.  Also, if whomever is working on the 'sys admin' programs would care
to get in touch with me, I think I might be able to move into it slowly
and work with you.

Thanks again,

Jim Stutt