Date:      Fri, 10 Dec 1999 17:44:37 -0800
From:      Jon Rust <jpr@vcnet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: exports question

What is it abouting posting a message to a list that allows you to
find the answer immediately after?

The short version is: since /usr/src and /usr/obj are on the same
filesystem (/usr), mountd is confused about what I want to do. The
solution is to export /usr with the -alldirs flag. Not optimal, but
it'll work.

Sorry for the waste of list b/w,
Jon