Date:      Fri, 30 Jun 2000 10:34:53 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Stephen Hovey <shovey@buffnet.net>
To:        Ryan.Gamo@sce.com
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@sydney.worldwide.lemis.com>, "David A. Medeiros" <damzz@mediaone.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Offensive figures (wa: Why?)

Oh I have an admin that just WONT chown a file or dir 666 - he does 777 or
444...  I think it runs along the same lines as a co worker years ago,
when she lambasted me over the fact that I had purchased a real christmas
tree - something about my contributing to the tear down of the rain
forests I think..