Date:      Thu, 11 Feb 1999 15:52:57 -0500
From:      James Risner <risner@stdio.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        risner@stdio.com
Subject:   please add to the commercial listing

We would like to be listed on the Consulting services listing.

Here is our HTML code:

<LI><A NAME="OpenWorld"></A><STRONG><A
HREF="http://www.stdio.com/">OpenWorld</A></STRONG>; has been providing
computer, network, and security consulting since 1994.  Our clients’
range from Fortune 500 companies to regional small businesses.  Our
engineers each have at least 10 years of experience in Unix systems and
networks.  We provide full service consulting, implementation,
installation, security, and support for FreeBSD, SUN Solaris, SCO
Unixware, SCO OpenServer, SGI Irix, IBM AIX, Compaq Digital Unix, and
Cisco IOS. Please email us at <A
HREF="mailto:info@stdio.com">info@stdio.com</A> or call us at
606-514-1800 for further information. <P></P></LI>