Date:      Mon, 18 Dec 1995 14:24:56 +0100
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@vector.enet>
To:        Andreas Klemm <andreas@knobel.gun.de>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD-current-stable ???

Hi, Reference:
> From: Andreas Klemm <andreas@knobel.gun.de>
> Subject: Re: FreeBSD-current-stable ???
> Date: Sun, 17 Dec 1995 18:36:30 +0100 (MET)
> If changes doesn't compile, then it's a sign for either
> 	- not tested or
> 	- tested in a too small scope

IMHO Then it's time for the commiter to rectify an inappropriate commit
... fast, & then get some sleep :-)

> Current should be brought into a state, that more people are
> motivated to sup and install it. The goal is, to get some more
> good programmers into the boat.

Nice idea, just one reservation:  I recommend CTM :-)
It puts less additional strain on freefall, & needs less local resources too :-)
( A big increase in sup'ers just now would be a problem until we increase
sup server sites (in progress))

Julian
--
Julian H. Stacey	jhs@freebsd.org  	http://www.freebsd.org/~jhs/