Date:      Thu, 4 Mar 2004 17:42:54 -0000
From:      "Trent Nelson" <tnelson@alcyon.ltd.uk>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?'S=F8ren_Schmidt'?= <sos@DeepCore.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: CURRENT panics: Fatal trap 12 on atapci1

=20
> I just committed a fix for this, the sii_reset function is only for =
the
> SATA chips, not the '680.

I'll try this when I get home, it should allow me to get a little =
further
along the boot process.

If you remember back to our conversations last year, the disks attached =
the card were not recognized if I booted a kernel that had version 1.32 =
or
higher of ata-chipset.c, where the support for SiI 0680 was updated to =
use
the memio interface.  From the output I gave you, it seemed that I had a
dodgy card that wouldn't support memio, so you mentioned restoring =
support
for the old interface where memio couldn't be used.  Has this been done?

Regards,

	Trent.