Date:      Fri, 14 Apr 2000 14:03:59 -0800 (PDT)
From:      phreaknic@hushmail.com
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   a little bit of advice about Free Bsd..........

I have been thinking about putting Free Bsd on my system for a little while
know, and Have a couple quick questions. Once I have Freebsd installed and
X configured can I immediatly start window
maker (Fell in love with it recently)?  Does netscape come pre-installed?
and lastly is setting up sound a simple process, or fairly difficult? Slackware
comes to mind. anyway Thanks for your time.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you are not using HushMail, this message could have been read easily by the many people who have access to your open personal email messages.