Date:      Thu, 29 Apr 1999 16:44:27 -0400
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Any action on PR 10570 ? getting closer to 65K :-(

I am currently using a couple of FreeBSD boxes for my border routers, and
it seems that the global routing table is getting closer and closer to 65K+
routes (i.e. sooner than later I am going to bump into PR 10570).  I am not
a systems programmer by any stretch of the imagination, so I would not know
how to go about debugging anything and everything that would be effected by
changing the size from a short to a long.  I guess this PR only effects
very few people, so I can understand it not being a priority.  But are
there any plans to look at it soon ?

wat-border# netstat -nr | wc
   59118  355941 4200959

	---Mike