Date:      Sun, 3 May 1998 10:59:21 +0800 (SGT)
From:      chas <panda@peace.com.my>
To:        Dennis Tenn <dstenn@fanfic.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: x .. console / shell / command tools.

My apologies to all for asking the question
unnecessarily; I had indeed checked xterm a
long time back (and went through a phase
of multicoloured fg and bg colours) but missed
the scrolling options. Sorry.
(I actually thought that, like solaris, I should
be looking for a separate tool and wasted time
searching through the x11 ports)

thank you for your help,

chas