Date:      Wed, 14 Mar 2001 08:31:40
From:      "Some Person" <ntvsunix@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bridging only 2 interfaces???

Speaking of that, is it still not possible to filter bridged frames on
FreeBSD with IPF?

Personally IPF is my prefered choice over IPFW, although of course IPFW does
have DUMMYNET.. :)

Dunno if that's been changed yet, or if there's any plans for it?

In the meanwhile, I've opted for OpenBSD and to be honest, I love it and
haven't seen any performance penalty at all...

I use FreeBSD for all other things too, but think would be kewl to have this
in FreeBSD as well...

Thanks.