Date:      Sun, 08 Aug 2004 01:49:57 +0300
From:      Peter <peter@aboutsupport.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   I did something stupid ?

I have succesfully update my freebsd 5.2.1 using cvssup supfile-standard.
A month after that I decied to update again and put "tag=RELENG_5_2"
whc is osme sort of downgrade I think ..
I made build world succesfully, but when I tried to make build kernel I got
config: Error: device "ixgb" is unknown and more erro I do not remeber.
It was strane since I have not edited the kernel config file ?!
However I commeted the both trouble device I though useles: RAID
controller and some intel 100/10Gb card.
Which turns to be a misatke since I could  not connect to that server
any more. I sent request to the host to boot it with GENERIC kernel.
Aany advice is welcome :-)

Thannk in a advance.

Best regards,

Peter