Date:      Wed, 1 Jan 1997 02:56:33 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Mgetty

------=_NextPart_000_0120_01BBF78F.655565A0

I'm looking for info on configuring mgetty .....main problem at present =
is that its logging is apparently set wrong and it fills the hard drive =
with log messages. I believe its possible to tell it to quit logging but =
still work but I can't find where to do that despite an evening looking =
through docs & mailing list postings. I think I can figure how to =
disable it so that will suffice for the present, but I'd like th enable =
remote dialin in near future and as I understand it .... mgetty is =
needed for that so I don't want to delete it if I need it again soon.

------=_NextPart_000_0120_01BBF78F.655565A0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>I'm looking for info on configuring =
mgetty=20
.....main problem at present is that its logging is apparently set wrong =
and it=20
fills the hard drive with log messages. I believe its possible to tell =
it to=20
quit logging but still work but I can't find where to do that despite an =
evening=20
looking through docs &amp; mailing list postings. I think I can figure =
how to=20
disable it so that will suffice for the present, but I'd like th enable =
remote=20
dialin in near future and as I understand it .... mgetty is needed for =
that so I=20
don't want to delete it if I need it again =
soon.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0120_01BBF78F.655565A0--