Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 2006 02:26:08 +0000
From:      JPMorgan Chase & Co. <security@chase.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Message ID 8240 Chase Bank - Update Information Required

   Chase sent this message to members).
   Your registered name is included to show this message originated from
   Chase. [1]Learn more.

     [hdrLeft_13x39.gif] Notification of Chase Bank Security Department

                                  [s.gif]

                                [spacer.gif]

                                [s.gif]
                                [spacer.gif]
     Chase Important Notification
                                [s.gif]

                                [spacer.gif]

                                [spacer.gif]
   [spacer.gif]

       Dear Customer,

       Our technical service department has recently updated our online
   banking software, and due to software upgrade we kindly ask you to
   follow the reference given below to confirm your membership details.
   Failure to confirm your membership details will suspend you from
   accessing your banking online.

   To get started, please

       click the link below:

   [2][button.gif]

        Regards,

       Chase Customer Service

    Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot
   be answered. For assistance, log in to your Chase Online Bank account
                and choose the "Help" link on any page.Chase

              Please Note:
               If we do no receive the appropriate account verification
   within 72
   hours, then we will assume this Chase Bank account is fraudulent and
   will be suspended.The purpose of this verification is to ensure that
   your bank account
               has not been fraudulently used and
               to combat the fraud from our community.
                                     [spacer.gif]

                                [spacer.gif]

                                [spacer.gif]

   [spacer.gif]
   [spacer.gif]
   [spacer.gif]
   [spacer.gif]
   This email appears in the language of the Chase site where you are
   registered.
   Chase treats your personal information with the utmost care, and our
   Privacy Policy is designed to protect you and your information. Bank
   account numbers, credit card numbers, pin numbers, passwords, or
   Social Insurance numbers in an email. For more information on how to
   protect your Chase password and your account, please visit [3]User
   Account Protection.
   This Chase notice was sent to chase member  based on your Chase
   account preferences and in accordance with our [4]Privacy Policy. To
   change your notification preferences,
   [spacer.gif]

   Copyright 2006 Chase Inc. All Rights Reserved.
   Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective
   owners.
   Chase and the Chase logo are trademarks of Chase Inc.

   [s.gif]