Date:      Fri, 16 Jun 2000 17:40:47 -0400
From:      Peter <peter@contradiction.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installation/Boot Problem

During the 4.0 installation, it asks which cd drive to choose
(installing from CD) and I select it, it starts installing, then this
comes up...

All filesystem information written successfully.
panic: page fault

syncing disks... panic: lockmgr: non-zero exclusive count
Uptime: 2m22s
Automatic reboot in 15 seconds - press a key on the console to abort

Any idea what's wrong? After I reboot, and it goes to the Boot:

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.