Date:      Thu, 19 Mar 1998 22:20:10 -0800
From:      "Adrian St.Onge" <astonge@ftcnet.com>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Unknown Class "root"

Hi,

    I recently got FreeBSD Lite 2.2.2 running and was just wondering if
someone could help me with the (probably) simple question. Sometimes when I
log in as root
or log in on the other VC as root, the message "unkown class "root" " is
flashed on the screen. I know that the system messages (?) have been
redirected to the console but I don't know what this means.

Thanks for Any help that I get :)

-- Adrian St.Onge