Date:      24 Aug 2002 18:53:04 -0700
From:      John Merryweather Cooper <john_m_cooper@yahoo.com>
To:        Frerich Raabe <raabe@kde.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Need help from a QT guru

Thanks!  I'll give that a go and report the fix to the author.

jmc

On Sat, 2002-08-24 at 17:53, Frerich Raabe wrote:

         _
  | |V| / '                       ||  MacroHard --                   \
\_| | | \_,                       ||     the perfection of form over |
----------------------------------||     substance, marketing over   |
Web:  http://www.borgsdemons.com  ||     performance, and greed over |
AIM:  johnmcooper                 ||     design . . .                |
Yahoo:  john_m_cooper             ||                                 |