Date:      Tue, 6 Sep 2005 22:31:02 +0200
From:      Daniel Gerzo <danger@rulez.sk>
To:        "SeC0nd.uNiT" <sec0nd.unit@seznam.cz>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: New FreeBSD Czech Forum

Skvely den SeC0nd.uNiT,

Tuesday, September 6, 2005, 9:38:07 PM, si natukal:

> _New FreeBSD Czech Forum_

> http://klitoris.xhosting.cz/viewforum.php?f=6

nasty! really. Why the hell are you spamming us with this piece of
crap?

I can understand all the things there - yes, there are some
information regarding to the FreeBSD, but I think that if you want to
support FreeBSD somehow - let's say you want to provide a czech forum
focused on FreeBSD or even *BSD, you should make something serious.

Sorry if I hurt you somehow, but this makes me feel sad...I have no
other words to say.

--
S pozdravom

 DanGer, ICQ: 261701668  | e-mail protecting at: http://www.2pu.net/