Date:      Mon, 24 May 1999 12:51:31 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Taavi Talvik <taavi@uninet.ee>
To:        Dan Langille <junkmale@xtra.co.nz>
Cc:        freebsd-hubs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Best way to mirror FreeBSD ftp archive?

On Mon, 24 May 1999, Dan Langille wrote:

> Are you using rsync to keep up to date?  What are you mirroring?
>
> > I am running FreeBSD ftp mirror for Estonia. However I have
> > trouble trying to stay up to date.

I am using spegla. 'Current' configurations file follows:

localdir  = /disk2/ftp/pub/unix/FreeBSD
remotedir = /pub/FreeBSD
username  = anonymous
password  = taavi@uninet.ee
host      = ftp.freebsd.org
timeout   = 120
retries   = 300        # busy ftp server and lots of files.
                       # Takes lots of hours to complete
                       # and don't want to quit when we are
                       # almost finished.
retrytime = 120        # if network goes down don't consume
                       # all retries to fast.
logfile   = freebsd.org.log
lockfile  = freebsd.org.lock
skip      = distfiles/ # don't have room for this yet. OBS '/' is
                       # important.
skip      = incoming/  # no need for this.
skip  = CTM/
skip  = CVSup/
skip  = FreeBSD-CVS/
skip  = development/