Date:      Wed, 26 Mar 1997 01:12:39 +0100
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Burning a 2.2.1R CDROM myself.. How?

According to Mark Mayo:
> Otherwise, I'm glad to see that you've sinked the FTP site and the CD - it
> will make it way easier to install freebsd over a local ftp connection to
> a cdrom in the future (I've had to do this many times in the past with
> machines that didn't have CDROMs). Thanx!

Don't forget to take the cdrom.inf located somewhere inside release/ and
stick it on the CD...

Extracted from release/Makefile:

        echo "CD_VERSION = ${BUILDNAME}" > ${FD}/cdrom.inf

--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: There are no limits -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
   FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #41: Sun Mar 23 23:01:22 CET 1997