Date:      Sat, 22 Nov 2014 00:23:31 -0800
From:      Charles Cowart <ucsdboy@gmail.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   error report

Hello,

Thanks for porting cinnamon and getting it into the ports tree. I really
like this environment. I was wondering if anyone can direct me to the
bug-tracker I should use to report to?

Briefly, I noticed that the clock app always seems to appear blank, with
just an empty space there, every time I log in. After I manually set it
to a different setting, it stays fine for the rest of the session.

Nemo doesn't start. When I try it from the command-line, I get an error
message saying libnemo-extension.so.1 can't be located. When I softlink
libnemo-extension.so.1.4.0 to that name, nemo appears to run fine.

Cinnamon and X crash when I try to play a video, but audio files are
fine. I captured stderr from my startx command, that I can put into a
bug-report for someone.

Thanks again, and I apologize if I bothered you guys - This is my first
bug-report for FreeBSD.

Best regards,

Charles