Date:      Thu, 19 Apr 2001 21:12:41 -0400
From:      "Otter" <otterr@telocity.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>, <security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   remote SecureID authentication anyone?

I'm looking to setup a machine in our office so a few of us can get in
on a VPN for network access after hours from home. I've heard VPNs are
possible. After discussing this with office management, they say the
only way we can do this is to use security in addition to passwords.
When I asked if our SecureID cards/keychains would work, they agreed
on it. Now... has anyone got this setup or something similar? I looked
on the mailing list archives with no luck... searched some web
pages... I even remember ssh2 using it, but now I don't see any
reference to it in the openssh or ssh2 makefiles. Answers and/or
suggestions are greatly appreciated.
-Otter
p.s. if you're reading this from -security, please Cc: me, as I'm not
subscribed to that list.