Date:      Fri, 21 Dec 2001 19:52:26 -0800
From:      Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
To:        naddy@mips.inka.de (Christian Weisgerber)
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org, msmith@mass.dis.org
Subject:   Re: PC164: xl0 sensitive to slot

> My PC164 doesn't appear to be sensitive to where I put the other
> cards (Tekram DC-390UW, Matrox Mystique, noname '810AE).  Is the
> 3C905 known not to work in 64-bit slots?

This has nothing to do with the 905 working or not working in 64-bit
slots; it's probably an SRM oddity related to how Digital thought you
should use the machine.  There are all sorts of silly rules encoded
into SRM about which cards are allowed to go where.  If it works
somewhere, put it there and be happy.

 = Mike