Date:      Mon, 21 Oct 1996 07:54:04 +0200
From:      regnauld@tetard.glou.eu.org (Philippe Regnauld)
To:        dmaddox@scsn.net
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: X/Mouse/2.1.5 Wierdness

Donald J. Maddox (root) ecrit/writes:

>     Maybe you don't have 'moused' configured correctly?  I have the exact
> setup you describe, and it works great since I fixed my config.

	[stuff deleted]

	Yup, exact same setup.  I just tried again now -- same problem.
	I'll try to remake the syscons stuff, and see what happens.

	What release of XFree are you running ?

--
							-- Phil

-[ Philippe Regnauld / regnauld@eu.org / +55.4N +11.3E @ Sol3 / +45 31241690 ]-
-[ "To kårve or nøt to kårve, that is the qvestion..."          -- My sister ]-