Date:      Sun, 6 Jun 2004 22:53:29 -0500
From:      "Doug Paquette" <dcpaq2@sbcglobal.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Drivers

To whom it may concern at Free BSD,

I have a Compaq Proliant 8000 server that I would like to install Free =
BSD Version 4.9 onto, but the raid controller or hard drives are not =
detected when I go through the install process.

I was wondering if you would have a copy of this version that would have =
the proper drivers included in the download or if you could tell me or =
point me in the right direction as to how to get the program to detect =
the drives?

Sincerely

Doug Paquette