Date:      Sat, 15 May 1999 03:28:23 -0400
From:      matt <matt@mlink.net>
To:        "Brian D. McGrew" <brian@visionpro.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sound Blaster

I have a SB16 Pro PnP junk type soundcard... but... reguardless of the
fact that it is technically PnP... The following configuration works:

controller      snd0
device          sb0     at isa? port 0x220 irq 5 drq 1
device          opl0    at isa? port 0x388

Also, I found that you have to add #define CONFIG_SBPRO in
/usr/src/sys/i386/isa/sound/local.h ... I put this define under
#define CONFIG_SEQUENCER... There might be a better way to do it
but, that way worked for me.. Good luck... (BTW, is there something like..
"options CONFIG_SBPRO" or do I really need to add that #define? =P)