Date:      02 May 2020 02:05:07 +0200
From:      "FWS BHC" <office1@suncor.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Can we discuss?

I want to discuss a business with you. I am having your business=20
complementary card. Can we discuss?
We are politician and we don't have time to invest. we are=20
willing to invest $10 Million to $500 million in area of=20
Investment interest: Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Aviation, Tourism,=20
Retail, Real Estate & Construction, IT & Communications,=20
Engineering, Utilities, Telecoms, Mining, Maritime Sector and=20
Entertainment industries.
Purpose of Funds: LONG TERM INVESTMENT ( at least for a period of=20
10 years )
Call me on +1 4045966532
Thanks
Afeez