Date:      Sun, 08 May 2011 14:05:31 +0200
From:      Thomas Steen Rasmussen <thomas@gibfest.dk>
To:        Olivier Smedts <olivier@gid0.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [CFT] games/eduke32 update

On 08.05.2011 13:04, Olivier Smedts wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 2011/5/8 Thomas Steen Rasmussen <thomas@gibfest.dk>:
>> On 07.05.2011 23:34, Olivier Smedts wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Attached is a new and much updated version of the eduke32 port
>> Hello,
>>
>> It seems like your attachment is missing, can you send it again
>> or provide an URL where I can get it ?
> Thanks for the report. It was a plain text shar archive. Maybe it will
> be better as gzip. Don't forget to gunzip it before running the shar.
>
> If the attachment is still not there, you can download it at the following URL :
> http://gid0.free.fr/www/files/eduke32.shar

Hello again,

I played it a bit, first without polymer and HRP (high resolution
pack), then with polymer but still without HRP, and finally with
the latest HRP.

Everything seems to be running nicely, only thing missing are
the skills I seem to remember having in this game 15 years
ago.

To install the HRP I downloaded the two files in the "ZIPFILE
RELEASE" section of the page
http://hrp.duke4.net/download.php and placed their contents
in /usr/local/share/duke3d - maybe you could mention this
procedure in the pkg-message - or even make an OPTION in
the games/duke3d-data port to install the HRP automatically ?

Good work,

Best regards

Thomas Steen Rasmussen