Date:      Tue, 24 Feb 1998 17:35:17 +1030
From:      "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
To:        Bill Fenner <fenner@parc.xerox.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@hub.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/5832: catdoc is broken (easy fix)

> The following reply was made to PR ports/5832; it has been noted by GNATS.

>  This is an old vs. new fetch issue; new fetch fetches a file with just
>  "catdoc/".  Perhaps the makefile needs a post-extract target:
Ahh, OK.. Hmm.. this probably happened because I altered bsd.port.mk to use
wget when available, as I like it better than fetch.. (It uses standard proxy
config variables for starters)

>  post-extract:
>  	@if [ -d ${WRKDIR}/pub/tex/ctan/support/catdoc ]; then \
>  		mv ${WRKDIR}/pub/tex/ctan/support/catdoc ${WRKDIR}; \
>  		rm -rf ${WRKDIR}/pub; \
>  	 fi
Hey, looks good to me :)
Thanks for the tip about new fetch too.

|Daniel O'Connor software and network engineer for Genesis Software |
|http://www.gsoft.com.au                                            |
|The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them to|
|choose from. -- Andrew Tanenbaum                                   |