Date:      Sat, 29 May 1999 15:49:09 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Robert Watson <robert@cyrus.watson.org>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   AMD PCnet - Home (AM79C978KC) (fwd)

Forwarding this on to -hackers since -questions didn't seem to solicit
much response.  I've picked up two of the cards, but don't have the
technical documentation for them so the best i can do is add them to the
list of cards in the driver and have them probed appropriately.  I'm in
the process of searching the AMD site for the documentation but haven't
found it yet--any pointers would be great (or alternatively, just code :)

  Robert N Watson

Carnegie Mellon University            http://www.cmu.edu/
TIS Labs at Network Associates, Inc.  http://www.tis.com/
Safeport Network Services             http://www.safeport.com/