Date:      Fri, 26 Dec 2003 03:58:54 +0500
From:      Roman Sidnev <sirok@mail.ru>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   possible (kernel) bug with zebra

Hello,

>I don't know if my machine has some hardware problem, but I've noticed this
>strange behavior with zebra 0.93b_7 on 4.9-STABLE.
I think it not hardware problem, i have same problem
with gre and tun(vtund) interfaces and quagga. Panics occurs sometimes
when interface state changes (up/down). Sometimes kernel dont panics, but
zebra (quagga) dies. I don't know any solution. I had the same problem
with 4.8-STABLE.

--
Best regards,
 Roman                          mailto:sirok@mail.ru