Date:      Mon, 1 Dec 1997 16:38:43 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sound Cards.

Well, I had an order in for a Gravis Ultra Sound Card, but Gravis no
longer makes Sound Cards. :-(

Ok, (?Luigi,?Amancio)

What manufacturer and card do you recommend.  I read up on different
recommendations you have made regarding chipsets, but I my supplier can't
find things by chipsets.  The order is already in, and I have to use this
supplier, however if I have a manufacturer and card name, he can get it
for me.

I want to use this card to stream audio (maybe video) using the Real Audio
stuff.  Also I want to experiment with the Multicasting stuff using this
card.

Thanks.

	--Chris