Date:      Sat, 18 Sep 1999 08:53:02 -0400
From:      Marty C <lalala@globalserve.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: it just goes on and on.......

jorgandar blackmoon wrote:

> --- Martin M <lalala@globalserve.net> wrote:
> > > i am one very short step from just giving up on
> > this install
> >
> >     I guess that makes any attempt to help you one
> > very short step away from
> > being wasted.
> >

>   He's frusturated, cant you obviously see that?  stop being such a
> jerk.

	I've already apologized for this post... I am sorry, OK?

	The point I was TRYING to make was that we all get frustrated, but
despite that would still be better served by conforming to rules of
netiquette.

	For example, after apologizing three times for something I did, some
guy called me jerk again... Frustrated, I, in turn, would reply without
name calling.  Netiquette.

> >     I really don't understand why you're taking such
> > a negative attitude and
> > why people are using their free time to help you
> > despite it.  I guess
> > they're nicer than I am.
>
>  Obviously most people are.  You act as if your some perfect god who
> has never expierienced frusturation and then you only add to his
> problems by sneering about how perfect you are and how perfect he's
> not.  I'm sure your mother has told you "If you dont have anything nice
> to say, bla bla bla."  mabye that's one lesson you forgot to pick up.

	Wow.  Perfect god?  You saw that in my post?  I think you are really
blowing things out of proportion.  Honestly, I think HE would have been
better served to elaborate on the error messages than the particulars of
the emotions he was feeling at the time.  I didn't mean to hurt his
feelings or make you cry.  I am sorry.  (Hail Mary * 100). I am sorry. I
am sorry. I am sorry.  Now, please stop being mean to me.