Date:      Sun, 21 Jul 1996 22:46:52 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        Boris Staeblow <root@dva.in-berlin.de>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gs4 fails solved

On Sun, 21 Jul 1996, Boris Staeblow wrote:

> What about to ask in the configure-script whether
> papersize a4 should be default?

Hmm, do you really need it ? What about using the proper commandline
option ?! Why do you want to have it compiled in ?!

When using ghostview for example, the default is US, but you are
able to change it to a4 easily. gs then automaticallyy gets the
correct options from ghostview.

Use apsfilter as printfilter, it also calls gs with the proper
settings for papersize...  I really don't see the use for it.
Please tell me ! But understandable please ;)

BTW: some other exciting positive comments about the new config
look and feel :-( Looks like I have missed something :-(

	Andreas ///

--
andreas@klemm.gtn.com         /\/\___      Wiechers & Partner Datentechnik GmbH
   Andreas Klemm          ___/\/\/         Support Unix -- andreas.klemm@wup.de