Date:      Sat, 16 Aug 2003 01:34:30 +0200
From:      mess-mate <messmate@tiscali.fr>
To:        "Markie" <markie@notwentytwo.freeserve.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions-en <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: install rel. 4.8

Hi Markie,

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 11:25:49 +0100
"Markie" <markie@notwentytwo.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

|Try changing moused_enable="YES" to moused_enable="NO" in '/etc/rc.conf' and
|then changing the following section in '/etc/X11/XF86Config'
|
|So that it looks something like

Ok, I changed it to this and it works :)

|Section "InputDevice"
|        Identifier  "Mouse0"
|        Driver      "mouse"
|        Option      "Protocol" "auto"
|        Option      "Device" "/dev/psm0"
|EndSection
|

|I use /dev/psm0 without moused running under 5.1-CURRENT and it works just
|fine.
|
|As for the GLX error, have you tried editing /etc/X11/XF86Config (again),
|find the following section
|
|Section "Module"
|        Load  "extmod"
|        Load  "glx"
|        Load  "dri"
|        Load  "dbe"
|        Load  "record"
|        Load  "xtrap"
|        Load  "speedo"
|        Load  "type1"
|EndSection

glx was commented out !!! And you're right, I've the same error as user and X starts
as user.
So it must be the second error as :
  DCOP aborting call from 'anonymous-665' to 'kded'
  Communication problem with kded, probably crashed.
Yes.. it crashed and after that X won't start.
Is there some other I can do to solve the pb ?
mess-mate