Date:      Fri, 31 Oct 2003 12:13:29 -0500
From:      Robert Huff <roberthuff@rcn.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   -CURRENT panic: lockmgr locking against myself

	One of my boxes, running:

FreeBSD 5.1-CURRENT #0: Tue Oct 21 23:17:38 EDT 2003

	froze, then paniced recently.  While I was not able to get to
the debugger, I did see

		lockmgr: locking against myself

	flash by on the screen.
	A little bit of research takes me to kern/44585 ... but
involved threading, about which I am ignorant but don't think I'm
doing much/any of.  It's also marked "closed" at least a week before
my kernel build.  (I update the source tree nightly.)
	A core dump - 500mb+ - is available.
	Not having experience with dumps, where do I go from here?

				Robert Huff