Date:      Fri, 4 Dec 1998 17:46:21 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Robert <robert@namodn.com>
To:        Pablo Quintana <quintana@netsys.hn>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Installing a Allied Telesyn AT2500 NIC on FreeBSD 2.2.2

Hmm.. have you gone into the configuration ( -c at boot prompt ) and set
up the parameter for your cards driver, and gotten rid of all the other
NIC drivers in your kernel?

It may require a recompile; are you sure the driver you want is in the
GENERIC kernel?

( Pardon me if I'm being too simple :)

-rob
( www.namodn.com )